Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Empty Tube 83: Olay Total Effect 🌸

Olay Total Effects 7 in one face cream. Purchased this last February 2015. Along with 5 or 6 beauty products from Safeer Hypermarket. It comes with a box which I have thrown already a long time ago. And I remember taking photos but since I am not yet decluttering my hard disks and gadgets, I don't know where are the old photos I have taken.
Price was less than 100AED and I honestly can't remember the exact amount as it has been a long time. I used it twice then kept it in my magic drawer. I call it magic drawer as upon opening you'll find products that doesn't seem to end. I have been decluttering and doing Pan Project but still there's just too much inside the box. I found it again some time in 2016 and finished it just for the sake of finishing it.
What is promises to do so:
Total Effects fights 7 signs of ageing by:
⭕️ Minimising the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
⭕️ Moisturising to soothe and nourish dry skin
⭕️ Balancing color and tone while reducing the appearance of age spots
⭕️ Smoothing skin's texture with gentle exfoliation
⭕️ Refining to minimise pore appearance
⭕️ Protecting skin's surface from free radical damage with antioxidants
⭕️ Firming skin's appearance with hydration. Oil-Free, Fast-Absorbing. Dermatologically tested. Non-Comedogenic (Won't Clog Pores).

Moment of Truth:
It is affordable.

It is easily available in fact the Safeer Hypermarket in front of the office carries it. Moisturizing? Yes. However I can't comment about the other claims about it to be anti ageing. I read somewhere that for a product to work one must stick to one brand for a long time. Which something that doesn't happen to me for variety of reasons. The tube still have at least 1/8 of the product which I did not bother to finish at all as I have others that are more in tune with my skin type. But anyway at least that is one bottle down.

'You don't need more space, you need less stuff' - I am a recovering hoarder. And so I'm religiously trying to finish all the stash I hoarded in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment