Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Loreal UV Protect 2016

This is the new version or should I say 2016 version of Loreal UV Perfect sunscreen. Okay I am not sure that this is the 2016 version but all I know is this is the upgraded version. The old one was PA+++ only while this new one is PA++++. I got it from Safeer Hypermarket after the Christmas. Photos overload.
I have taken load of photos for those who are interested and wants to know what it looks like as well as to share the information on the box. But my camera was acting weird and so the result was the first photo.
This line of Loreal sunscreen is made in Indonesia and made specifically for Asian market. So I am not sure if this is available in western countries like US and Europe. I am not entirely sure but there seems to be a restriction of sunscreens in the US as opposed to Asia and Europe.
This was the reason why I became interested with the Loreal UV Protect. As I purchased my first Loreal UV Perfect based on this reason. That it has been tested under dermatological control on Asian skin. I think the main concern of Asian is we are prone to have uneven skin tone than western people.
What the product promises to do
More information about the product

Top of the box
And I don't know what R stands for
SPF 50+/PA++++ Long UVA
Tube of 30ML
Old and New packaging
Usage and Expiration
Old and New Packaging
Expiration (Old Packaging)
Patents Pending
The cream of old and new are the same
The top cream is Laroche Posay Anthelios Cream while down are both Loreal old and new packaging. La Roche Posay is yellowish and thicker.
La Roche Posay Anthelios Cream
Shiseido Senka Mineral Water UV
Old and New Loreal UV Perfect
I checked out Google about the sunscreen line of Loreal in Asia. It turned out that in Indonesia it has 5 variants. But only Loreal UV Perfect made it to the UAE market. Anyway that only downside that I can say about it is not being waterproof. But it is good for every usage. It does not leave white cast on the face. Moisturizing enough that if you lack in time no need to apply a separate moisturizer. Not greasy. Over all applying it just feels like you are applying a normal day time face cream. Works perfectly with my other skin care products and make up. And that's all. If ever something along the way comes up regarding this product I will surely update it here.

Just want to share about Japanese sunscreens. There has been a rave about Japanese sunscreens. But they are not available in the UAE market. And so last November 2015 I decided to order online. I made an order through Desert Cart now the thing is it has been 2 months but still I haven't received Shiseido Senka Aging Care UV Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++ and I don't know or understand why. I trust Desert Cart , I mean they are not a bogus online shopping. They were able to deliver my other orders on time except this one. 

Because of this experienced I turned to Ebay. Ordered some Japanese sunscreens (Biore and Hada Labo). But they are using EMS which said to take up to one month. Now it is more than one month but still nothing from UAE Empost. Feeling frustrated, made an order again to Amazon Japan since they are very fast when it comes to shipping. And they should be by the way since their shipping fee is expensive. I ordered the same brand of sunscreen that I am not yet receiving from Desert Cart. And guess what? My orders from Amazon Japan is delayed. What's up with this Shiseido Senka Aging Care UV Sunscreen? Seems like it is hard to get a hold of it.

Checking again Desert Cart, if you will order Shiseido Senka Aging UV Sunscreen now you will get it after two months. I don't usually curse but then WTF? Will I get mine after 2 months? Even if I placed the order 2 months ago. This really boggles me because the other Japanese sunscreen and products will not take this much time. What's up? What gives?

'Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment