Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 23, 2017

Goodbye #59: Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean

I was a stupid hoarder who purchased a lot of things just because they were on sale. But the sad truth is 80% of things we do purchase we end up not using. Today I am saying goodbye to Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean. I'm handing it over to someone else before it expire. It has been in my drawer for months and I don't think I will ever be using it any time soon or in the future. I purchased it because it was available for Buy 1, Take 1. But  I hardly use make up that I don't need tons of make up removers like this one.
'You are one stack shit away from an episode or hoarders'

No comments:

Post a Comment