Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 13, 2017

My 2016 πŸ’«

PHOTO Credits to the owner
I had to send money until the end of December. I was the superhero who sent my brothers to college without asking so many questions or anything. Helped the youngest sibling up to the second year of college. One way or another I helped almost all the family members and the extension family. And now that I want to leave UAE for good I can't. As I don't have much money yet in my bank account to start all over again. Whether in the Philippines or any other country. I learned my lesson in the hardest way. OFW's please don't be like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment