Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goodbye #45: RDL No. 3 πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

All the products I am posting have the same story. I purchased it. Used it. Kept it somewhere inside the flat, then forget about it. The pattern is all the same. And that is the same story with this RDL Hydroquionone. 

The Philippines have quite a few beauty products. But I think one of the reasons why our products are not popular just like with South Korean or Japanese is because of lack of information. For example RDL has been around for as long as I can remember. But do you them in Social Media? Do you see them in blogs? And are they giving away enough information such as how to use it? 

Let me give an example about a Japanese product I purchased last November. The Japanese product is called Lotion or Toner. One click at Google and I will find an information how to use along with all the other products I own. I bought this one with the idea in my mind that it will whiten my skin. Well at least make the color of my face even. But no idea if I can use it together with the other products I own. Can I wear it under my make up? Should I use it before or after my face cream? Should I finish the bottle in one month? And when it is advisable to use it again? 

This product have a stinging sensation. That I had given up using it. As I fear I was using it wrongly. And I did not see any skin peeling anyway. So I kept it along with my other stash. Resurface again while I was uncluttering the house. And because of that experience it is now included in my list of 'Products That Will Not Work'. So once again I will remind people that any discoloration in your body that you want to correct, go to a dermatologist. Do not waste your time and products doing it by yourself at home. 
'The best fondation you can wear is the healthy glowing skin' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment