Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Goodbye #62: Orange Lee Cooper Shirt

I'm really focusing on my closet. As I plan to use to closet to put all my 100 Items. Meaning all my earthly possessions. Including the shoes and gadgets. As I have said my clothing inside the closet can now breathe but still there's no space for other items. I will keep on getting rid of my clothing. Like I am saying goodbye now to my Lee Cooper orange shirt. It still fits me but I have 3 shirts with the same pattern but in different colors. Who knows maybe after a month or two I might able to bring myself to let go of them too. This journey to minimalism actually takes time especially if you are a recovering hoarder like me.
'Rich people stay rich by living like they're broke. Broke people stay broke buy living like they're rich' - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment