Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 9, 2017

Japanese Sunscreens from Ebay

Last quarter of 2016 I found myself looking around for the best and yet affordable sunscreens. That quest led me into Japanese sunscreens. They were not available in the UAE market. But I can get them online. And they are affordable if compared to the sunscreens I can get my hands on in the UAE market.

First I tried ordering from Desert Cart which has taken more than one month to one sunscreen to arrive. While the other one haven't reach me yet to this date. So I tried ordering from Ebay in spite of the risk that the products might never reach me as the seller is using EMS and the waiting time is one month.

All along I thought the products will never reach me on time. It turned out that the products I ordered came to UAE on time. But I had no idea that it is already in the UAE and also I was not sure if I have to pick it up from Ajman Empost or they will be delivered here. Finally yesterday I received a call from other department that indeed I have a package over there from Japan.
Here is how the top of the box looks like. Honestly I think the customs opened it. I mean the box but not the contents which makes me wonder if that is the standard procedure? Open all the boxes? Seriously? The box is very small. But anyway who am I to complain? At least I got my package on time. I didn't know that empost will deliver it to the office instead of me going to empost office.
Tada! 2 Biore sunscreens and 2 Hada Labo sunscreens. I doubt that they do not have alcohol. But even if they do better not to declare them just like in the first photo. Because declaring the alcohol content then I doubt that the package will ever reach me. Yes that is how it works. This is meant for the face and not for drinking or eating. But if ever they see the word alcohol then it is over. Crazy. But what can I do? I am just glad that finally I have it. Will share other photos as soon as I get to take them. Lastly for those who wants to order here is the seller ryushindojapan most of his items are free shipping. So I only paid for the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment