Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 27, 2017

Serums

What is serum? I did not know about serums not until I was introduced to Korean skin care regime. It is a facial product with a light consistency to be used on after cleansing the skin. But before emulsion, face cream and/or sleeping pack. It has a higher concentration of an ingredient/s for a specific target for your skin problem. Mine is all about the sun spot. And the oily nose. But if you are using an ampoule then the ampoule should go first. Now interestingly serum and essence are the same. Or at least almost the same in some brands. But if you still want to use a serum and essence use serum first (after the ampoule) if it is watery. But then if serum is oil then it should be the first before the essence. Here are some of the serums I am currently using. But please note that I am not using them all at once. I am rotating them.
πŸ“ TFS Calendula Serum ~ I'm using it at night. But only when I need extra hydration. I think it will work better for those with extremely dry skin. It is making my skin oilier than the usual. But I can't throw it away so I'm using it anyway in spite of the outcome.
πŸ“ TFS Green Tea Serum ~ I am about to finish the bottle now. As it works well with my combination skin. Purpose again is for extra hydration. I am using it in the morning rather than in the evening.
πŸ“ Loreal Revitalift Serum ~ I purchased it on impulse and keeps on using it just to avoid wasting it though I can't tell if it is really doing what it is supposed to do.
πŸ“ Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum ~ It is taking time for me to finish as it goes only to my nose. The only oily part of my face. It never fails to produce oil 24/7 and so I had to combat whiteheads on the nose on almost daily basis.
 
That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. I hope I am able to impart something no matter how small it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment