Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Goodbye #57: Russell Hobbs

The flat I am living in is magical. In a sense that ever since I started decluttering seems like I never run out of things to get rid of. The place is so small and yet there are thousand of items inside it. I'm saying goodbye to Russell Hobbs travel flat iron. Would you believe that I purchased it a decade ago? But then I hate ironing clothes and I am not good at it. So this has been in my closet for all those years. 
I travelled for a few times but never even once that I needed it out of all those travels that I had done. It has no use for me for the last ten years. So I doubt that I will ever use it in the future. I am happy to let it go. And another space in the drawer saved for something else.
'Try to leave the earth a better place than when you arrived' - Sidney Sheldon

No comments:

Post a Comment