Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, January 6, 2017

Goodbye #46: 3D Glasses πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Another item I found while cleaning my place. Beat me if I know why I kept it. This 3D glasses has been in my drawer maybe for a year? The old me was a hoarder. And keeping a lot of little useless items. Now the new me is more than ever more determined towards my goal. I want that all my stuff very minimal that it would fit in a luggage or two. Why? Because I want to see the world. I am not getting any younger. I do not have a family of my own. Soon enough whether I like it or not, I will be leaving this earth. Death is inevitable. So yeah I want to see the world at least before I die. But right now let me get rid of all the trash inside the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment