Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Morning Skin Care 🌚🌝


πŸ“Hada Labo Anti Ageing Hydrator
πŸ“The Face Shop Green Tea Waterfull Serum
πŸ“Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum
πŸ“Shiseido Senka Mineral Water UV
Here is my morning skin care when I am in a hurry. Well to all the young girls and boys out there: I am advocating to have a minimalist and frugal lifestyle. But when it comes to your skin please as early as possible start taking care of your skin. Have a healthy lifestyle. Eat right. Exercise. Always use a sunscreen. And have a skin care regime that will suite you and your budget. Please do not be like me. I only started this skin care routine a little too late in my life. I already have sun spots and uneven skin tone which were sadly irreversible. (Plus pimples as I write this. I got sick and was not able to apply my face products for a few days).

No comments:

Post a Comment