Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 16, 2017

The Face Shop UAE πŸ‡°πŸ‡·

Just a quick post. The Face Shop a Korean brand of skin care products and cosmetics is currently on sale in the UAE. I am not sure until when this sale will run. But I think by now most of the cheapest items are gone. Like I visited the one in Matajer Mall those eyeshadows for only 5AED were just around 3 pieces. The sales associate told me that the employees of the shop and the mall were the first ones to purchase the cheapest items. Well what to do anyway? 

This is the good time to shop if you are interested in Korean skin care products. And there is not much brands available in the UAE anyway. It is the good time because in the whole year they rarely have sale. Like for the last year I caught them on sale only on January and December. And they are on a regular price the whole year. Maybe there were times that they have discounts which like a weekend thing. But there's no way in telling in which month/week those sale will fall. They are not very much active in their social media.
Last weekend I was not able to contain myself and here's what I got. Green Tea in toner and emulsion. Only my nose gets oily buy my skin loves the Green Tea Waterfull Serum that led me into coming back to buy the toner and emulsion. I do not know if their green tea line has other products. But so far I have seen only 3. Ooppps before I forgot each bottle cost only 45.00AED and believe that is already affordable. I can say because I am the one who always check the prices in other shops. Even if I am not going to buy. So I guess that's all for today. Till next time.

1 comment:

  1. Your skin deserves a routine as unique as you are. That’s why we’re always chatting with skin care experts and looking into the latest products, treatments and tips to help you create your perfect skin care product in UAE.

    ReplyDelete