Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Goodbye #49: Headband

My cluttered space is because of the little items I accumulated through the years. Most of these little items do not even have a value in my life. And another item that I've thrown is this blue headband that I found in one of my bags. Some 5 years ago I was into headbands that I purchased a dozen or so and I believed that thing for headband lasted for less than a month. I have given away them to someone else. But I cannot remember why I kept this one.

Found it when I rearranged some of my items during my Christmas leave. It is hard to imagine how I have a thousand items inside the small space in spite of having a tight budget.  Yes thousand is my rough estimate with my current earthly possessions even thought I've already discarded a lot. I will diligently continue doing this routine until such time that I achieved my goal.

'Every time you say goodbye to something you don't need right now you will breathe a little deeper' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment