Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Goodbye #64: HM Blouse

I am still very far from my goal of owning only 100 items. I do not know when it will happen. But I am not pressuring myself much. At least shedding an item per day would help. As much as I would like to stay at home and focus at decluttering, I can't as I have to work. Today I am saying goodbye to this cute H&M blouse and at the same time thanking it for the memories. It is easier for me now to keep on letting go of my clothes. As I do not know yet what kind of outfit I would want to keep until my old age. Probably because of the extremely hot weather we are experiencing here in the UAE for a long period of time each year. I want clothes that are not showing skin but at the same time does not feel hot on the skin.
'It's not your salary that makes you rich, it's your spending habits' - Charles A. Jaffe

No comments:

Post a Comment