Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Goodbye #58: Red New Look Cardigan

Saying goodbye to this red New Look Cardigan it has been so long that I cannot remember anymore which year I purchased this and yet I wore it no more than ten times even though we are having a winter in the UAE. And I am giving myself a pat on the back because since I started discarding my items (majority are clothes) at the same time I am able to fight off the urge to buy something new again. Last clothing purchased I made was in August while I was on vacation as I needed something to wear.

But since coming back to UAE and seeing all discounts all around no matter how affordable it could be, I was able to hold off myself. It maybe just a baby step towards the life I want to have but at least a step anyway. Hope one day I will be able to encourage my friends and relatives too to do the same.
'Less house, more home'.

No comments:

Post a Comment