Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Small House Design #5

Szymon Hanczar's 13 Square Meter House
I got the photos from here and here. Truth to be told I never dreamt of living in a small and limited space. As a matter of fact as a young girl I dreamt of owning my own castle somewhere in Europe. What a ridiculous dream. But here I am now an OFW for a decade and wanting to go home as soon as possible. If I cannot go back home at least stay somewhere I would truly enjoy for the remaining days of my life.

Now wherever my path will take me whether in my home country or any other country; I will never really be able to afford a housing with a normal size. But I would love to have my own space. That is why I am always checking the Google for small houses to get ideas. Others were laughing at me and even thinks I lost my marbles. Some are raising eyebrows. But then let us be practical. I do not want to loan as I want to live a loan free life. So I salute Szymon Hanczar for doing this. This kind of house will suite me well. Here take a look:
But the sad part is if ever I have to go home in the Philippines I can never buy a lot for only 13 square meters. Buying a land with title should be 40 square meters which left me scratching my head. I'm trying to buy a tiny land because that is all I can afford. If I will built this house on just anywhere then that will make me a illegal resident of the said lot. What we call 'squatter'. But don't even get me started about the price of land as per square meter. Look here and here. According to these websites the selling of land in the Philippines starts at 8,000PHP per square meter and above. And so in buying a land alone if 40 square meters is the requirement then I need more than half a million pesos. Seriously?

I am even welcoming the idea of the 8 square meter house in Tokyo that I have seen in YouTube. I will be sharing it as soon as I get the photos. Good thing is I am not claustrophobic. I understand the concerns of others about small spaces. But having a small space of your own is better than nothing. And if I were to wait for the world to be a better place then I might not see that in this lifetime anymore. And I could just end up living in the streets. Maybe now you understand why I said I could end up living in this if worst comes to worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment