Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Goodbye #47: Welloxon

Those people who went through the same stage of decluttering said that better do it all at once. And do it by category. I wish to do the same only if I have all the time in the world. But I don't and so I am back to just getting rid an item per day. And these posts and photos are sort of mementos for me as well.

Welloxon Herbal. I purchased this just because it was affordable. I got it for less than 5AED per bottle. Without even knowing what is the purpose and how to use it. All I know is it is for the hair. Sadly it does not come with any instruction. Should I use it before shower or after shower? Will it turn my white hair into black? Did not find any help from Google as well. And staff from Carrefour had no idea as well. And so it has been lying inside the drawer of my dresser for months. These are about to expire in April 2017.

In short this is totally useless to me now. That is has to go. I would hand it over to someone who might need it but none of my colleagues do even know about it. They are just clueless like me.

'Today is your day to let go of things that no longer serve you.' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment