Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 16, 2017

Goodbye #53: Nike Bag

Seriously, how many bags a woman need? I have many bags but I'm using only 2 of them. So what is the point of having too many of them? I got this Nike bag almost a decade ago. But would you believe that in all those years that I have it, I used it for only a few times? Not even 100 times.

I do not love it.
I am not using it everyday.
So why would I keep it?
Sorry Nike, you are cute but you have to go. Even though pink is my favorite color and it has a good quality. I hope your new owner will appreciate you and use you much. I think I will be posting everyday a Goodbye Post since my goal is to reduce my stuff that I would only need 2 luggages to fit them all.
'Present ME is tired of holding onto Future Me's crap. Future ME will just have to deal with it.' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment