Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Empty Bottle 82: VS Love Addict Body Mist 🌸

Victoria's Secret Body Mist
Love Addict
Wild Orchid and Blood Orange
Old Price at VS Shop: 70.00AED
Mix and Match at VS Shop: 5 pieces for 200.00AED
Made in USA
Purchased this at Xpressions Safeer Mall
Price at Safeer Mall: 39.75AED
Promo Price: 3 pieces for 100.00AED
Purchased on March 2016
Victoria's Secret is a US brand of lingerie which also sell cosmetics. They have a line called Victoria's Secret Fantasies. Where they are offering body products in floral and fruity scents or combination of both. Love Addict is a fruity scent in spite of being a combination of flower (Wild Orchid) and fruit (Blood Orange). I used to love Sheer Love but then slowly this Love Addict grows on me. And now if I will purchase again I would definitely choose this scent.
There is no Victoria's Secret shops in Ajman. But their body mists are available in some shops in Ajman like Safeer Mall. But the bottle you are seeing in the photo is the old packaging. They repackaged sometime in 2016 which are available in Dubai. Seeing the old packaging does not mean the product is fake. Just old stocks. I hoarded it last year not because I am crazy about it nor a collector but because there was a phase that I was experimenting which one will work best against the smell in the small and closed flat. Especially when cooking. Sadly Victoria's Secret Love Addict is not the answer. And to be fair there's no other mist or perfume that can eliminate the smell that I am trying to eliminate. So I stopped purchasing and just finishing off the whatever stocks that I am having.
I took a photo of the back of the bottle for those who are interested in the ingredients which I stopped caring much a long time ago. More or less they are all the same. And I am writing this Empty Bottle post as still part of my 'Pan Project' where I am trying to finish all the items I hoarded up to November 2016. I am a recovering hoarder of just about anything. So other hoarders out there who wants to change; there is still hope.

'I live in a very small house, but my windows look out on a very large world' - Confucious

No comments:

Post a Comment