Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, January 30, 2017

Goodbye #63: Hongkong Shirt

As I make my journey to minimalism, I find it easier to let go of my things as compared to the first few weeks when I started. I find myself being able to let go of things in spite of them having a sentimental value. And almost everyday I am letting go of something dear to me. Like for this post I am saying goodbye to a Hongkong shirt that has been given to me as a souvenir. I had it for the last 5 years. But as I thread my way into having 100 items only I no longer find it suitable to be included in the said numbers. And how I kept things from the past just because they were given to me. I appreciated the gesture but it will be more meaningful to hand it down to someone who might need it more than me.
'The most important thing in life aren't things' - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment