Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Goodbye #44: One Earth Organics Deo Spray πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Well I do not want to throw away my cosmetics. But if they are expired already I do not have a choice anymore, right? Saying goodbye to One Earth Organics Deo Spray. I am not sure if this brand is still available and/or if you can find it in UAE. I cannot remember what year I purchased it and it was a set together with One Earth OrganicS Underarm Cream from a seller in Qatar and picked up in Ajman Empost.

I purchased it as it promises to whiten the underarms with a few people swearing by to it via Social Media. To make the long story short One Earth Organics does not work just like all the other brands in the market that has come and go. In the end the best and only solution would be go to dermatologist. Have peeling and other treatments done by a professional. 

I was able to use One Earth Organics deo spray a few times only, like maybe three times? Then I kept it until I forgot all about it. For me it works only if I will just stay at home and sit the whole day. But if I need to work or go out or do activities this thing will not do. I found it again upon having a general cleaning. 
Lesson Learned: If it is too good to be true, stay away because usually it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment