Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Brazil Shoes from Safeer

I no longer shop for myself but last December I have done a lot of shopping for my family back home. Well it will not be the case forever as the cargo boxes I sent were the last. I mean next boxes will be all about kitchen items that I will be using for business.

Back on the photo, this is a sample of Brazilian brand of shoes. Well I did not purchase it. I'm just sharing for example/reference. Safeer Mall is worth checking out once in a while as they often have on sale. Especially clearance sale. Like this one in the photo was up for only 10.00AED. Because of this sale that I was able to buy for almost all the women in the family.
'A woman with good shoes is never ugly' - Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment