Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Goodbye #54: Topshop Mini Skirt

When I was young I love wearing mini skirt. I think it suites me well due to my height. But since I moved to UAE I find it awkward wearing one as all eyes will be on you. The last year I purchased a mini skirt was in 2009. This Topshop mini skirt was one of them. I got it on sale though I can't remember anymore how much I paid for it.

I wore it only for 3 times. Until I really stopped wearing altogether all kind of skirts and shorts. Kept this in the closet along with all my other junks (clothes that does not really matter). For years I suffered with too many clutter and a messy room. Never really occurred to me that letting go is this easy. 

First three months of decluttering was hard. I even have a space where I used to keep the items that I cannot let go yet even though I no longer use them. But then after that 3 months, letting go has been so easy. That I can do it everyday. Finding little things inside the house to let go of. But not adding up anything. If ever I need to add something then more items has to go away. Finally I am free.
'The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step'

No comments:

Post a Comment