Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Goodbye #61: Maui Black Bikini

Right now my closet I can say is fine. Fine in a sense that clothes can breathe properly. As I shed a lot of items. But I need to still continuously shed some more items until such time that I will only have at least 100 items. So I have to diligently spend time even a few minutes per day to rummage through my items to see what else is there I can get rid off. Saying Goodbye now to this black Maui bikini which has a sentimental value to me. As I wore it during my Maldives trip back in 2010. Well I am thanking it now for the memories and letting it go. (I purchased it for 100AED and wore it for a few times. Scratching my head how I managed my finances in the past).
For the month of January 2017: I did not purchase any clothing. But I purchased a lot of beauty products but I make sure that the stocking up will not end up in a hoarding spree. I had to grabbed the sale and stock up for a few months. I still spent money but at least I am in control now as opposed to what I was for the last 9 years.
'Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving' - Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment