Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Goodbye #48: Bangles

I think I received it from 3 or 4 years ago. Well since I was young I was not really into accessories. I do not feel comfortable with them. I do not think I can carry them well. But then I tried to wear some. To see if it will suite me. And I got these bangles as a gift. But since I am not really confident with it, I used it for only a couple of times. Then kept it in the drawer of my bedside table. I kept it because it was a gift. But then I'm just thanking it for the memories. Took a photo as a memento. Because whatever way I look it, it no longer serves me a purpose. If I did not wear if all those years then there's no chance that I will be using it in the near future.
 
'You home is you haven. You should feel relaxed the minute you walk through your door. If you aren't feeling that, you need to make some changes. How much time are you worried about your clutter instead of living? Free yourself. And get on with your life.' - Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment