Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Goodbye #51: Mango Skirt

I'm sorry if the photo will irritate your eyes. But one of the many things I discarded when I had a chance was this Mango skirt. Back in late 2014 I was into skirts. That I went to Dubai Outlet Mall to search for affordable ones. And so I got it from Mango for only 20.00AED and just like the rest of my earthly possessions, I was able to use for only a few times. Then finally kept it along with all the pile of my clutter. This skirt is good but it does not have any pockets. I am not comfortable with any clothing without a pocket. I need a pocket to put on my mobile. Aside from not having a pocket I do not know what kind of top and footwear to pair with it.

The young and stupid me would just buy things because they are on sale and look pretty. Without thinking if it will really be 100% useful to me. Sent it for my younger sister to wear. Along with all the other clothing.

'Clutter is a weight that has built on top of you so gradually, you don't even realize anymore that it is holding you down.' - Mary Johanson

No comments:

Post a Comment