Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Korean Noodles πŸ‡°πŸ‡·

I forgot the name and flavor of this Korean noodles. I forgot to take a photo actually. I love Korean and Japanese noodles compare to others as you can see one packet is good for two person. Noodles are moist and not dry. And tastes good. You'll know if you had been ramen all your life. Because you'll get to try them all eventually.

And also this is one of the perks of being unmarried and with no kids. There will be times that I am too lazy or too tired to cook. Noodles or ramen is the easiest to prepare. Just don't forget to add one egg though.

No comments:

Post a Comment