Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Goodbye #56: Fujifim Instax Mini 8

Just how serious I am to have a minimalist and frugal life? When I am letting go of things that I never thought I would be able to let go of. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera that I'm saying goodbye to! Well as a young kid I had been seeing cameras like this. And I always wanted to have one but I never had a budget for it. Some years ago I got a voucher from Carrefour which I used to purchase this one. It is cute and cool but I used it only once and since then it had been sitting in my closet. I'm handing it over to my younger sister. Hope it will be more of use for her.
'Don't own so much clutter that you will be relieved to see your house catch fire' ~ Wendell Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment