Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Goodbye #52: Bershka Coat

Another junk from the past. My Bershka coat which I used for barely a year. I purchased back in 2014 for unknown reason. As I do not even wear coat in the office. It is extremely hot in the UAE. And even on our so called winter is not enough for me to wear a coat in the office. I wore it I think during watching a movie. Yes somehow it is quite cold in the movie house. 

Then I kept it in my drawer. Hoping one day I will be in an extremely cold place that I would need to wear a coat everyday. Well it is 2017 and still no opportunity for me to settle somewhere cold. So during my decluttering process this is another item that I had to let go off. Most of my clutter are clothing and cosmetics. I'm trying to reduce my clothing items until everything would fit to one luggage only.
'The more things you own, the more they own you'

No comments:

Post a Comment