Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Soon.. Decluttering Eyeshadows

July 2016 I made an impulse purchase of around 30 eyeshadows from H&M just because they were on sale. To think that I am not using make up on daily basis. And since I am aiming for a minimalist and frugal life, I am joining the bandwagon of people who owns only 100 items or less. I am continuously decluttering other items except make up. So I'm starting now. I just got excited when I purchased a lot. What I am doing now is using an eyeshadow for a day then put them in a box. And after the box will be owned by my sister. Hope it is not yet expired by then and I'll be using everything one time only.

February 2017 will be a total no buy ban not just for myself as well as for my family in the Philippines. I have enough skin care products that will last until early next year. Of course not yet expired. Clothes, shoes and bags I have enough to use for so many years. Household items? Nada. Some gadgets. And that's it. There's no turning back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment